Depending on your needs and wishes, your non-Immigrant or Immigrant Visa can be issued in:
- Any country of your choice which has the services of an Ecuadorian Consulate.
- Visa 12 I – II: Visas granted for Diplomatic Missions and International Organisms.
- Visa 12 V Student Visa.
- Visa 12 VI Employment Visas.
- Visa 12 VII Religious Missionary Volunteers.
- Visa 12 VIII Cultural Exchange.
- Visa 12 IX Extension for tourism – sports – business dealings.
- Visa 12: X Tourism – Temporary Visitor.
- Visa 12: XI MERCOSUR (Only applicable for nationalities which shape Mercosur states).
- Visa 9 – I Retiree – Foreign Pensioner.
- Visa 9 – II Investments in policies, titles, or mortgages related to real estate.
- Visa 9 – III Investor – Individual Business Owner.
- Visa 9 – IV General Attorney, Labor Contractors, Religious persons, Foreign Press.
- Visa 9 – V Professional.
- Visa 9 – VI Family Visas (Dependentes (spouses, children, etc.) of Ecuadorians or any category of any of the previously mentioned Visas.